The Texas Certified Landscape Professional (TCLP) program certifies individuals in the nursery and landscape industry that possess a high degree of knowledge and skill in horticulture and landscape development.
The Texas Master Certified Nursery Professional (TMCNP) course is designed for nursery professionals that have already achieved TCNP status. It enhances the intensive summary of skills and knowledge that you have already achieved as a TCNP and updates that knowledge with the latest information, research, and technology.
The Texas Certified Nursery Professional (TCNP) program certifies individuals in the nursery/landscape industry that possess a high degree of knowledge and skill in horticulture and the retail nursery business. Becoming a TCNP establishes yourself as a professional, brings you credibility and prestige, and increases your value as an employee.
The TNLA Texas Water Smart Certification (TCWSP) course is for those who already hold a current TNLA Certification and want to become more knowledgeable in ways to conserve water and advise customers on how to do the same. The TNLA Texas Water Smart Certification will be an extension of your already existing TNLA Certification. There is not an additional renewal fee, however, as part of your bi-annual CEU requirement, one CEU must cover a water-related topic.
Benefits of Online Exams
- 24-hour availability
- Ability to take the exam by section rather than in one sitting
- Large photos for plant identification and easily accessible training modules designed for each area of specialty
- First-hand knowledge from experts such as Dr. Don Wilkerson, Dr. Charlie Hall, Dr. Larry Barnes, Dr. Doug Welch, Dr. Fred Davies, and Dr. Carlos Bogran.
- Ease of registration and payment
What to Expect:
- Choose the appropriate exam application form (listed below). Login and update your contact information, fill out the application, and pay for the exam. Receive a payment confirmation and a link to the Certification Exam Site.
- Log onto the Certification Exam Site and choose the exam section you would like to take. You are given 90 days from the date of registration to complete the required exams. Once a specific exam is started, it must be completed within the time limit.
- Receive Results Upon completion of any exam, you will know your score immediately. Once you have passed all the required exams for a particular certification, you will receive a certification packet in the mail with all of the necessary tools to market your certification within one month. Once you’ve passed your exam, be sure to promote your certification!
Contact email@example.com or call 512-579-3860.
NOTE: You are allowed two retests (charge for retests) within a 12 month period, starting from the date of your application. If the 12 month period expires before passing the retest(s), then a new application and full exam fee must be submitted.
TNLA Member Pricing. If you are a TNLA Member use your member code will get you 50% discount off all these prices.